Our policy is created in accordance with data protection legislation and clarifies the guidelines regarding which personal data we process, the responsibility we take on these and who has access to them.
What is a personal information?
This is information that can be linked to you as a person. This applies, for example, to name, e-mail address, telephone number and IP address.
Why is your personal data processed by Livallco?
When you contact us or make a request for quotation, it happens that personal information is provided to us or collected by us. We also do it to be able to give you a good experience of our website. We will never ask you for more information than we need.
What does the law say?
In order for us to process your personal data, we must either have asked you for consent, or have the support of the law for it. The legal basis applies, for example, when we are to fulfill our obligations under the purchase agreement. Then we collect the personal information needed.
According to the GDPR, the EU Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
- You always have the right to receive a full register extract with your personal data that we process
- If the information is incorrect, you have the right to request correction
- Consent from you can always be withdrawn by you
- You have the right to request deletion of all personal data we have about you
- To object to processing and that the information is used for marketing purposes
How do we access the data?
- By registering them when you visit Livallco.se
- By leaving information to us directly when you contact us, apply for a job with us or visit us in another way.
Your information is secure with us
Livallco always handles your personal information in a secure way. Only people who need the tasks to be able to perform their work have access to them. We never disclose your personal information to third parties, except when necessary for the user experience.
We use session cookies to be able to analyze user patterns when visiting our website. We do this through Google Analytics. The purpose is to improve the website and our business. Only we and our partners have access to the data in the analysis.
Read more about Google’s policies here.