|Bars||Stainless, acid & heat resistant steel||UNS S20910|
Austenitic, nitrogen strengthened, nickel alloy stainless steel. Excellent corrosion resistance even in low
temperatures, high strength, good magnetic permeability.
• Superior corrosion resistance
• Almost twice as high yield strength compared to grade 304
• Approved for food applications
• Exceptionally low magnetic permeability
• Outstanding cryogenic properties
• Good seawater resistance
Used for pumps, valves, fittings, fasteners, chains, screens and wire cloth, marine hardware, springs and
parts for heat exchangers.